The mission of the SEPAC is to work for understanding of, respect for, and support of all children with special needs in the community.
To that end, the PAC will work to:
- Promote a network of parents of children with special needs, & provide the forum to share information
- Advise the Director of Pupil Services and School Committee on operations and development of special education programs, parent & teacher training needs, and help to develop policy
- Promote communication between SEPAC members, local, state and national organizations, councils and groups
- Promote communication and programs within the community to encourage understanding, acceptance and inclusion
- Provide informational forums to parents, educators, students and professionals
Would you like to join our discussion board?
Send an email to email@example.com!
Board Members – 2016 – 2017
Co-Chair: Kathy Healy Norton firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Chair: Beth DeMille – email@example.com
Secretary: Alicia Mallon – firstname.lastname@example.org